Monday, March 15, 2010

Blue Worms & Nums Done!

As an update on the Children's project, I am happy to report that the Blue Worms and the Nums are done. Here are the pics:

Blue Worms - I made 9 of these in total.



Nums - 10 of these. Mikey names these "Nums." I think it works out nicely since he named the skinnier version "Nemes." Better names than I could have come up with, that's for sure!



I have 9 more black & white worms to stuff and stitch, and 14 Nemes to sew, turn, stuff and stitch. I ran out of batting so I had to stop, but hopefully I can knock those out next week. In total, I'll have 52 stuffed toys to donate when I'm done.

Whew . . no wonder I'm tired!

Oh, and while taking pics of all this yesterday, some general silliness broke out. Enjoy the pics:




With friendship,

Care'

6 comments:

quiltingfrenzy said...

The Nums and Worms are so cute and so is the model.:)

Kim Caro said...

kids will surely love them :)

Anonymous said...

OMG what sweet pictures, I love the Nums. :)

Ren said...

These are so cute they make me want to scream. :-)

Lenox Knits said...

Very cute and so colorful. They would make great gifts!

Caré said...

Thanks for the comments everyone! We think the Nums are cute too, but may be a bit impartial . . .

Oh, we think Mikey is pretty cute too . .

 
Copyright © 2010 Handmade with Care' | Design : Noyod.Com