Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm Stuffed

Or rather 100+ little arms and legs are . . .

I spent the majority of the day yesterday sitting on the couch watching the hockey game. In order to have some semblance of productivity, I decided I'd stuff the little arms and legs for my Nemes and Nums. Good grief, I wished I had made those things about a half inch wider. My fingers hurt today!

I also managed to get the worms labeled, eye-balled and sewn, so good progress there as well. I don't know why I feel I'm so behind. It's not like I have a deadline to meet. I guess I thought I'd be done with all of them by now. Just like the last batch they are turning out really cute.

I wish I could stay home and sew today, but alas, duty calls. Have an awesome, creative day!

With friendship,

Care'

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 Handmade with Care' | Design : Noyod.Com