Thursday, March 11, 2010

Vacation

WOO HOO! Vacation is HERE!

It has been a very long time since I've actually taken two fulls weeks in a row. I tell you, it feels a little indulgent. While we don't have any travel plans this year, just knowing that I get two weeks to de-stress and concentrate on my sewing and soaping thrills me. I even stayed up last night past 10:00 p.m. for the first time in a very long time. HE HE!

Now, what am I going to do today? Oh, that's right, there's a ton of little critters waiting for me to finish them. Guess I'll try and tackle that first.

Now, for those of you that are actually going somewhere for your vacation, tell me where you are going. I'll live vicariously through you . . .

With friendship,

Care'

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 Handmade with Care' | Design : Noyod.Com