Sunday, February 28, 2010

Trading on Etsy

I used to never trade, but recently decided to give it a go. I thought it would be fun to try and trade as much as possible for Christmas gifts this year so that my family members receive something unique and handmade that cannot be found in any store. I can honestly say that I've had a blast. Not only have I received some awesome stuff, I've met some great people along the way. And, I'm well on my way to filling up the gift box that I use to store all the gifts.

So, I decided it would be fun to share some of my trades with my blog readers. After all, why should I have all the fun?

Here is a trade I made with Cris of SugarFlower (http://www.etsy.com/shop/SugarFlower). I thought these hair clips were adorable, but they were even cuter in person. The center of each flower has tiny beads. Just lovely! I think they will be great for my three youngest nieces.


With friendship,
Care'

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 Handmade with Care' | Design : Noyod.Com