Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Care-Paula Experiment - Recipe #2: Crispy Fries with Mayo Dip

Growing up I remember Mom always trying to recreate french fries. Don't get me wrong . . what she made tasted great. But, it was never quite as crunchy on the outside as what you could find at the local restaurant.

Well, after watching an espisode with Paula, I now know the secret! You have to fry those bad boys multiple times! (Yes, you can say "duh" if you want. I can take it!)

Here is Paula's recipe:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/crispy-french-fries-with-mayonnaise-dip-recipe/index.html

I ended up using sweet potatoes and they were great. We even made the mayo dip and that is a new favorite in our household.

With friendship,

Care'

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 Handmade with Care' | Design : Noyod.Com