Saturday, February 27, 2010

I Can't . . .

crochet.

or knit.

or do anything that requires some semblance of coordination requiring only two hands.

After two days of diligently trying to create something - anything - that looked like skilled crochet or knitting, I have decided that this may not be a skill I can master. At least not quickly anyway.

I was attempting to make a scarf. I figured it would be a straight-forward and a relatively small project that would be easy. Wrong. Instead of a beautiful scarf, I've ended up with what appears to be a large intestine. My cat loves it.

Sad. So very sad.

But, because I'm persistent, I'm sure I'll try my hand at it again. I refuse to let yarn get the better of me.

With friendship,

Care'

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 Handmade with Care' | Design : Noyod.Com