Monday, February 22, 2010

More Pics

Here is the pic of the soap I promised yesterday. It is scented with Fresh Rain, so I'm thinking of calling it "Purple Rain."



Okay, you busted me . . . I said there were two more setting up . . .

Well, the other one didn't work out so well, so it's now sitting in my shower. It was suposed to be a clear, blue soap with green turtles and frogs embedded inside. Well, that IS what it is, but you cannot see the embeds very well. It looks more like a clear, blue soap with something green floating inside. I thought about selling them as "mystery items" but decided to keep them since they are cucumber mint-scented, which is my all-time favorite.

That concludes my soap adventures for this weekend. I'm off today, so I'm going to work on my CPSIA and FTC labels. Aren't government regulations fun?

With friendship,

Care'

1 comment:

Babamoon said...

aw it sucks when ideas kinda go a bit wrong! but that's what makes them work better next time! im sure you'll get those lil frogs poking out after another try or so :) sounds lovely tho with a blue shade to the soap! lil pond soap ^_^

 
Copyright © 2010 Handmade with Care' | Design : Noyod.Com