Saturday, February 13, 2010

Welcome to My Blog

Hi. I'm Care and I run three businesses in addition to my full-time job. Part of the reason I have three separate businesses is because they are so different from each other. The first is a scrapbooking & art stamp shop, the second is a jewelry shop and the third is a handmade soap, lotion & candle shop. Kind of weird, huh?

But, the important thing is that I am learning a lot and having a blast. Ultimately I'm hoping one of my three brain childs will afford me a luxurious income that allows me to be a work-at-home-mom. In reality, I'm thrilled when the funds cover the materials. Bottom like, I love to create and will always do so, regardless of the bottom line.

So, welcome to my little corner of the world.

2 comments:

icwhatsgoingonhere said...

Doesn't sound weird at all that you like making many things - just sounds like you have one, creative mind! :) Nice blog, look forward to reading more!

Caré said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Care'

 
Copyright © 2010 Handmade with Care' | Design : Noyod.Com